☆☆MaSa ItU EmaS☆☆
RSS

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
content top

14TH WEEK REFLECTION


Week 14 is our final week for this semester. There are so many ups and downs that I have faced through those fourteen weeks. I am really happy and will keep all those memories in my mind.


Even that, there still some works that we have to do especially for Module 4. As module 4 is about video editing, we are playing with most all the video editing software.


The tasks that are going to be submitted is task 1 which is a pair work on video editing, task 2 which is an individual task on extracting audio and pictures from video and also lesson plan, task 3 which is group work of making lesson plans and the Module 4 itself.


There are many things that I had learnt through this subject. I never know before that there are so many information and knowledge that lies within the technology. As I can say is technology is something wonderful and interesting to be explored.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment