☆☆MaSa ItU EmaS☆☆
RSS

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
content top

13TH WEEK REFLECTION

This is week we have to submit Module 2 which is the e-book and lesson planning. Without realization, this week is already the 13th week of the semester and next week is the final week for us for this subject.


I am really happy and enjoy learning this subject so much as there are so many new knowledge that I have gained along the semester.


For the video editing, it is something new to me. I only have experience in editing video in handphone which the software is only basic software to edit video. Now I realize that, video editing has wider scope and it is fun.

There are many software that have been introduced such as

Realplayer

Online downloader

DVDVideoSoft Free Studio

A part from editing video, I had learnt how to extract audio and pictures from the video. What an interesting knowledge that I have here.


ImageGrab

hjsplit

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment