☆☆MaSa ItU EmaS☆☆
RSS

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
content top

SECOND WEEK REFLECTION

This is my second week attending this class...
this time I was introduced on the fast typing skill. Now i know that there are many applications and software that can help us in order to get the fast typing skill.

Besides, we were asked by Madam Foziah to edit our blog. As this is my first time for me in blogging, I found that it is really hard for me to manage the blog.

Other than that, I had to answer questionnaires that related to this course. This questionnaires mostly asking about my experiences on handling and using applications in editing pictures, videos and music. It also asked on the skills that I have in using those applications and software.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment